Sunday 6 September 2009

"Just when I fall asleep and when i'm really bored I laydown and think for a while until I fall into a semi hypnotic state of sub-consciousness, some call it daydreaming, some call it fucking spacing out, but I feel like i'm not here and it doesn't matter because i'm sick of putting myself in boring situations and conversations, just everyday basic sitcom happenings, some call it thinking but when i'm in this particular state of mind I forget to think and it becomes strictly observatory.

I notice things very sensitively... When I close my eyes and look up to the sun the bright orange redness radiates an intense picture of blood cells or what I think are blood cells. And they are moving very rapidly and again I can only focus for so long before my eyes strain and I wave to look away from the sun into a pillow and rub my eyes hard, then I see tiny spheres of sparkling light which (some call them stars) only stay for a second......I stare at the sky with perrifial vision and not trying but just happening to make out all kinds of faces, objects, statues in the clouds. And I can do the same with the wood grain of the paneling on my walls. Once I saw Jesus on a tortilla shell"

KURT COBAIN

No comments: